[triangle-zpug] Plausible Looking Python - Django job on Craigslist This Morning

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:57:54 UTC 2013

I saw this listing this  morning and thought of several folks in our
community.  I thought I would share the link for what it's worth.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/web/4165285489.html

links to this page

https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=FS140

I am not experienced enough to know how to parse listings like this for
there actual appeal to people who've been in the game for a while, so
shared "as is".

cheers

--
Science is the establishment of expectations.  Art is the manipulation of
expectations. Justice is the fulfillment of expectations.  Expectations are