[triangle-zpug] Visiting Durham - anyone up for getting together?

cjj at ifpeople.net cjj at ifpeople.net
Mon Jun 1 11:47:33 UTC 2009

Hey ya'll

I've been a lurker on this list since before we started Atlanta Plone.:) I'm on my way to Durham for a few days this week and wondering if anyone is interested to get together on Wed evening. I'm at a conference (on "green" economy) wrapping up that day so should be open for either getting some food or at least beers that evening (I'll be able to confirm time after tomorrow).

Hope to connect and get you all excited about being part of PyCon 2010, which we will be hosting in Atlanta!

Best wishes,
Chris

C: 404-550-3880