[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: ANNOUNCE: new package posix_ipc 0.1 available]

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Wed Oct 15 21:44:27 UTC 2008

On Oct 15, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:

> Philip Semanchuk released his posix_ipc Python package under the GPL
> last week.
>
> Philip, when would you want to come talk to a TriZPUG meting about
> posix_ipc?

Hi Chris,
I'd be happy to come talk about it; finding a time might be tricky.
I'm in a play in November (shameless plug - http://www.fate4.us/current.html)
  that will gobble up a lot of my Thursdays between now and then for
rehearsal.

I don't see a meeting scheduled for October -- are you planning one?

Cheers
Philip