[triangle-zpug] Quick IRC Cheat Sheet

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 8 15:14:21 UTC 2008

On 5/8/2008 9:55 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> And thanks to Mark who sat there with me until 9:30pm while I got the
> ArchGenXML patch finished.

BTW, here is the patch:

http://trac.secoora.org/portal/browser/RAMembers/trunk/RAMembers/archgenxml.setup.py.patch

I'm trying to get this into the AGX product trunk. It turned out last
night that I don't have commit on Archetypes. So I'll work with the
developers on their email list to either get them to accept the patch or
get privileges to at least branch in the Archetypes svn.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530