[triangle-zpug] UML + AXG -- Re: Plone Jam 3/20/08

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Tue Mar 18 19:02:08 UTC 2008

I'm down with that! Flattery will get you everywhere ;)

I'd also like to propose some hard-core ZopeSkel hacking at a future
jam... I could use some help from some of you pythonistas as well, paste
is very much a python thing first. I've spent more time figuring out how
paste works than I spent doing actual work on ZopeSkel. Maybe make it a
"mini sprint"... might even be a fun way to blow a Saturday sometime...  :)

BTW, I can't make it this week either, and I'm totally bummed... anybody
interested in hosting an off schedule plone jam late next week for
Mark's idea? is that too soon after the meeting?

JJ