[triangle-zpug] static list in python

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:14:01 UTC 2008

Thanks for posting the link, Brad. :)

I initially signed up when I was learning, but I keep an eye on the list
even as I've gotten better with python... it's a pretty high-volume
list, fast response to most questions. There's an emphasis on answering
questions regardless of how elementary they may seem.

I've leaned a lot through the tribulations of others, helps me "think in
python".. so much becomes apparent when 10 people explain a problem from
5 different perspectives :)

JJ