[triangle-zpug] Wear Python

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 12 22:59:17 UTC 2008

On 3/12/2008 5:39 PM, Chris Church wrote:
> Looks like they're running that site with PHP and osCommerce... blasphemy!
>
> (And I'm not just saying that because it's not Python. I customized an
> osCommerce site for a client once, and ended up not being a big fan
> afterwards, to say the least.)

Even better, they've been working on the site since before last year's
PyCon.

It's a pre-existing apparel company with some pre-existing outside
vendor working on their site. I talked to them about it over the phone
several months ago when trying to track down some more Python sport
shirts. I don't know how they got the PSF logo business. It would be
great if someone at PyCon could talk them into having a go at a real site.

Their shirts are very good. I have several.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530