[triangle-zpug] plone login script question - solved

Stephanie Thirolle stepht at duke.edu
Fri Jan 4 21:03:52 UTC 2008

Never mind!  I found out my error and have corrected it.  In case anyone
stumbles on the same issue, I'll share my mistake:

When I moved the custom skin files into the directory I wanted them
applied to ( /hawaii/), I inadvertently copied over an empty acl_users
folder.  B/c this folder did not specify any cookie settings, its
presence essentially disabled cookies for that folder and consequently
disabled my login script.

live and learn!

Thanks,
Stephanie Thirolle, Nicholas School, Duke University

--
Stephanie Thirolle
Nicholas Webmaster
stepht at duke.edu