[triangle-zpug] Plone Jam Thursday

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Feb 19 19:54:18 UTC 2008

Reminder:

Third Thursday Plone Jam this week:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/feb-08-jam2

This time at UNC. Same room we met it for the Repoze special meeting.

435 Chapman Hall, UNC:

http://www.marine.unc.edu/DrivingDirections/chapman

I was sick when the last Jam was held and didn't make it. I heard you
guys went throug a plone.org tutorial? Which one? Did you go all the way
through it? Will you continue with that same one this week? Do you want
to start a new one? If so, which one? Inquiring minds.

For folks who have not yet been to a Plone Jam and want to know what
that is, here's our blurb:

"A Plone Jam is an improvisational meeting. You can bring a problem you
are trying to solve at work. You can bring a pet project. You can bring
something you are playing around with. You can make a presentation. You
can just work on your code. The idea is sort of an "un-sprint." That is,
the topic is what you show up with to work on rather than a pre-planned
theme. We may work on our own things side by side for synergistic effect
or we may work in teams/pairs like sprint; it's up to the individuals
how to work together at each Jam. Just play and see what comes out. See
if a groove develops."

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530