[triangle-zpug] off-list: Re: PyCamp concurrent with Plone Boot Camp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 17 18:03:55 UTC 2008

On 4/17/2008 11:59 AM, Rob Lineberger wrote:
> Yet the purpose of PyCamp is to acquaint people with Python, so I
> can understand if holding it concurrent with Plone 3 PBC makes more
> sense.

The purpose in holding it concurrently is that is the only time in the
2008 UNC academic calendar year where we can get a classroom for a week.

If it weren't for that, it would be my preference to do it some other
time rather than try to run a two ring circus.

If anyone at Duke or NCSU has a *suitable* classroom to do it in at
another time at least four months in advance, I'm all ears. I've asked
this several time and been told by different people it might be
possible. But I've never gotten anything definite. So, here we are.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530