[triangle-zpug] Moderation queue

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Fri Sep 28 11:29:04 UTC 2007

Adam Hupp wrote:
> I think this got caught in the moderation queue, so resending from the
> right address.

Note that the triangle-zpug address gets a bunch of spam, which is now
making it to the moderation queue.  I still handle the list's moderation
queue, but I'm unlikely to notice a legitimate message caught in the queue
because of the volume of junk there.  If you've been queued, either fix the
problem and resend your message (as Adam did), or just send me a note
directly, and I'll pass your message through the queue.

Regards,