[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG October meeting Tuesday night at Duke

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:54:38 UTC 2007

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow night, October 23rd, is our next
TriZPUG meeting. We'll be meeting at Duke. Directions can be found at
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/duke_lllh_logistics.

Per Mark Biggers, "May I suggest that we "call" the next TriZPUG meeting as
the inaugural "Plone
hack session"?

Python "hackers" are also to be welcomed, since we are likely to be doing
stuff with ipython, pdb, Wing, etc.  We could do some lightning talks first,
to warm up, or just start hacking away."

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/oct-07-mtg

See you then,

Mike