[triangle-zpug] Installing python/Numeric/ScientificPython

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Mar 29 15:44:54 UTC 2007

Hi Joe,

I haven't tried this lately (script is updated) on a 64-bit Linux.  The
.patch files are there (".patch.na" suffix, have to be renamed to .patch).

Please **carefully read** the included "python2.x_build.sh" script, from
top-to-bottom, especially the "top" comments ... ;)

Download a zip bundle of the build-system.  I just tested and it works
(including Numeric) on 32-bit Ubu Linux:

  http://trizpug.org/Members/biggers/python_build/folder_contents