[triangle-zpug] Meeting clarifications

Paul Smith paul at blinkylights.org
Tue Mar 27 16:01:04 UTC 2007

Y'all,
    Just to clarify, tonight's meeting will not be Breeze-ified... we
can only do that when we're meeting at UNC-Pharmacy's facilities. In
order to attend tonight's meeting you'll need to bring your corporeal
self to Raleigh. There will also be no cameras that automatically zoom
in on you when you ask a question, and we'll only be able to comfortably
accommodate around 50 people. :)
    Also, I'm told that our guest wireless account is once again
unavailable. I'll try to have an alternative available. There's
connected Win/Mac in the conference room, but if you need access from
your own laptop, you might want to bring a cable.

--P