[triangle-zpug] The list is alive again and desire transport for Spanish Camp 5 guests

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat Mar 3 23:32:44 UTC 2007

Wow, it looks like we may not have to move the list too soon. We have
our hands full with Camp 5 as it is right now. So let's see if
python.net stays up for awhile.

We have a couple of Camp 5 guests, Mikel and Nando, coming in from
Spain. They have been kind enough to let us know their plane arrives
at RDU at 6:24pm on United:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/camp5/arrival-departure-schedule

If you would like to pick Mikel and Nando up at RDU and take them to
the Hampton Inn (or even help them look around the place and get
dinner with them), you would be doing a tremendous service to the
Zope community. Since I told Mikel to expect someone wearing a Camp 5
t-shirt, the first loyal TriZPUGer to volunteer for this job and send
me their t-shirt size gets a free Camp 5 t-shirt overnighted to them.

Thanks to Mike Revoir for volunteering to do the Camp 5 check-in
service at 7:30am Saturday.

Thanks to Steve Cory for volunteering to be the MAC address
registration point person. Steve, I'll get you the list of MAC
addresses I have soon. As expected, not all MAC addresses are
escrowed yet. You know the drill. :)

Camp 5 registration is now closed. We have 64 campers from three
continents, 9 sponsored guests from two continents, and 2 special
invitation sprinters. This will be the first Zope community
conference in the western hemisphere, and only the second in the
world after the German DZUG annual conferences.

Thank you for all your hard work.

office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530