[triangle-zpug] Last night's meeting recap for new Python User Group Blog

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Jun 27 21:53:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 05:35:07PM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> We should have show and tell more often. There was more presented last
> night than at any meeting where we've had scheduled presentations.

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it. I had a minor family medical emergency
come up, and was hanging out at the pharmacy while you all were
pythoneering...

> As mentioned last night, I'm participating on our behalf in a new Python
> User Groups Blog set up by Dallas PyCon organizer Jeff Rush:
>
> http://python-groups.blogspot.com

Python is getting cooler and cooler. It wasn't all that long ago that almost
no one I talked with, software developers included, had heard of it...

David H

--
David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!