[triangle-zpug] Last night's meeting recap for new Python User Group Blog

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 27 21:35:07 UTC 2007

We should have show and tell more often. There was more presented last
night than at any meeting where we've had scheduled presentations.

As mentioned last night, I'm participating on our behalf in a new Python
User Groups Blog set up by Dallas PyCon organizer Jeff Rush:

http://python-groups.blogspot.com

I you shared last night, I would appreciate your placing a paragraph on
this list that could be incorporated into a blog post.

That would be virtal python, searchable django objects, using django to
bake easily changeable static content, repository patterns, etc..

Paul, thanks for the cool place to meet and the wireless.

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323