[triangle-zpug] Web Designing Architect | 6 months | Edison,NJ

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Mon Jun 25 17:43:35 UTC 2007

In case anyone out there is interested.

FD

________________________________

***For Immediate feedback send mail at Sameer.cattech at gmail.com***

Position: Web Designing Architect
Duration: 6 months
Location: Edison,NJ

Job Description:
Will design web pages and insert information on existing clients and new
e-retail sites. Must have Information Achitect experience.An established
Information Architect will gather information content (graphics, wording
etc.) and design & develop the web pages to conform to the clients
standards.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer Khan | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT" | Hasbrouck Heights, New
Jersey..
Phone:  201 255 0319 x 230 ; 201 696 9085 x 230 | Fax:    201 727 9296
Email: sameer at catamerica.com

---Visit us at---
www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.