[triangle-zpug] Jython talk?

Frank Wierzbicki fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:55:12 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I recently joined this list and I thought I'd introduce myself.  My
name is Frank Wierzbicki, and I am the current lead maintainer of
Jython (http://www.jython.org) and was wondering if there is enough
local interest for me to speak on Jython for trizpug?  Jython is
nearing a new release (it brings it up to compatibility with Python
2.2 plus some 2.3 features -- I know, I know -- we have some catching
up to do....) I could probably even get Red Hat to be the host
location with enough advanced warning, since I work there.  I'd love
to see if I can meet more Jython users in person.  There must be some
here in RTP, especially IBMers since Websphere has gone with Jython
over Jacl as its preferred scripting language.

Regards,

-Frank