[triangle-zpug] Aaargh! Plone session timeout caused me to lose my edits

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Jul 25 22:16:59 UTC 2007

...So I went and tried to locate session timeout settings, and found two,
one in zeo.conf and another in zope.conf.

Which one do I set?

The zope.conf session-timeout-minutes setting talks about a "transient
object container", which I know nothing of. Googling this turned up stuff
about a "Session Crumbler", which apparently is optional?

The zeo.conf setting is for "transaction-timeout", but a transaction is not
the same thing as a session, is it?

P.S. I found last night's meeting helpful, I'm learning lots every day...
David H

--
David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!