[triangle-zpug] What Plone doc should I read?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Thu Jul 5 14:05:08 UTC 2007

Thank you Josh for your confirmation that the universal installer worked for
you.

I liked the directory layout that the universal installer produced, and the
fact that it created a dedicated Python installation, complete with
PIL, etc. and set up all dependencies for me, and put everything under one
overall directory: /opt/Plone-2.5.3 . That's everything I'd expect of an
installer.  If it weren't for the little issue of "Plone Site" not showing
up in the drop-down list I wouldn't complain at all!

When I get a chance, I'll try debug-mode and see if I learn anything.
I might also try re-running the installer and capturing all output and
looking more carefully for error messages.

Thanks,
David H