[triangle-zpug] Meeting recap

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:36:28 UTC 2007

OK, we've gotten a synopsis from Jim of his patterns show and tell at
the last meeting. I'd like to get something up on the Python user groups
blog. Would it be possible to get summaries with links from the
following people posted to this list?:

Mark: virtual Python
Mike: Django searchable object (Paul, is Mike subscribed yet?)
Paul: using Django as a CMS to bake out a deployable static site

Don't forget to get your clients, managers, and content editors signed
up for the very important Plone one day Introduction taught by Joel Burton:

http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/nc-intro

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323