[triangle-zpug] Speakers for January Meeting

Dave Powell jdavep at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:43:45 CET 2007

wow, jim...i'd love to hear about any of those...

in particular, i think that the AJAX topic, cmfeditions, or the cross site
user managment would be great...

thx...
...dave p

ps...and of course, clouseau from chris...

On 1/16/07, rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu <rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu> wrote:

> - an AJAX-powered homepage based on Plone's quick-search, showing filtered
> document results
>
> +1

j david powell
craf7 design
1017 broad st.
durham, nc  27705
919.345.8370
jdavep at craf7.com

We did it!!  I've reached my fundraising goal in the fight against blood
cancers, and I've completed our 100 mi. ride at Lake Tahoe!

Thanks so much to all of you who've supported me throughout the training and
the fundraising!  Without your help, I never would have been able to do it.

Team in Training and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
http://www.lls.org    http://www.teamintraining.org

My Blog:
http://dave.tntcyclist.org