[triangle-zpug] Speakers for January Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:52:18 CET 2007

Mike Revoir wrote:
> Well, my efforts to blackmail my fellow cronies into presenting at this
> month's meeting have failed so I'm wondering if anyone has something
> that they'd like to present to the group. I'm sure there will be some
> discussion about the upcoming Camp Five and BBQ Sprint, but I'm hoping
> that one of our illustrious members has a presentation they'd like to
> whip up for the 23rd.

If you get no other takers, or rather, if we get a lot of other takers,
I also have a five minute presentation on Clouseau (python debug prompt
within Plone by Andy McKay) that didn't get made at the last meeting due
to projector issues.

I also could be persuaded to give a longer presentation on either
generators or decorators.

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323