[triangle-zpug] transportation services for Camp 5

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:50:46 CET 2007

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> I am willing to help coordinate additional transportation services for
> both the BBQ Sprint Pig Pickin (Eastern NC BBQ "Pig Pickin'" - Thursday
> March 15, 2007, 6pm) and the Rock festival.

To help Frank, drop him and email and update the wiki:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/camp5/transportation-services

And email us on this list if you update the wiki.

The only transportation services on the docket at present are a shuttle
for the sponsored sprinters (me) and whatever shuttles Frank can get
together for the pig picking and the rock festival. It sure would be
great to see some organizing of rides between the Hampton and class.

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323