[triangle-zpug] Camp 5 map mashup

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:37:26 CET 2007

Mike Revoir wrote:
> This is done. I didn't see a way to change the flags, but if anyone
> knows how I'd be happy to recolor things.
>
> http://www.tagzania.com/tag/camp5

Thanks Mike, the winner of a copy of Introduction to Neogeography (on
it's way to you now, Mike).

(BTW, Tagzania has been notified of some faulty geocoding of hotel
locations. That's not Mike's fault. Correct aAddresses on the tags don't
seem to be placing the tags in the right place.)

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323