[triangle-zpug] January activities

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:55:09 UTC 2007

I know everyone is getting ready for or already in the middle of
holidays. But humor me for a second, please.

Our fourth Tuesday of the month meeting in January would be the 22nd and
it would be Capstrat's turn. Paul, would you want to make a calendar
entry on trizpug.org and publish it? The calendar needs some help. We
haven't had a presentation volunteer yet, so that is open for anyone who
wants it.

Brad Crittenden has volunteered a Launchpad presentation for February.
Brad, would you want to make a calendar entry and publish it? Zope 3 is
using Launchpad for development and Plone recently went to it for
release distribution. It also looks like Zope 2 and CMF just adopted it.
Brad, you are a popular guy!

I had such an incredible time mini-sprinting with Tres and ChrisM when
they were here that I really really want to see this Plone Jam thing
continue. I realized how much more quickly I can learn by activities
like that.

I think our next Jam, I'm going to pick a plone.org tutorial to work
through and anybody who wants to join me in that would be welcome.

Anway, first Wednesday in January is the 2nd. I don't know how Train of
Thought or Mark feels about that day. But I'm game for a Plone Jam.

Third Thursday is Janary 17th. I hope we are in jamming shape by then.

Mark and Mike, if either of you are up for hosting, the calendar on
trizpug.org could use some updating. If either of you are not up for
hosting, please let me know. I have facilities available as well (the
ones we used for the Repoze talk).

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323