[triangle-zpug] Jython talk @ TriZPUG meeting, Aug. 28 Tuesday 7 p.m.

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Aug 24 14:56:41 UTC 2007

T. Bryan wrote:
> Mark R. Biggers wrote:
>> Y'all come to a talk by Frank Wierzbicki, at the next TriZPUG meeting:
>
> I've rearranged my Tuesday so that I can be there.  As a mostly Java
> developer, I have always thought that Jython was really cool.  :)

You honor us.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Tom Bryan, founder of TriZPUG and owner of this list.

This Jython release *is* really cool, too. Generator, iterators, new
style classes. It's like real Python with Swing and super-duper web
services.

>>   328 Phillips Hall, UNC-Chapel Hill
>
> It has probably been over a year since I've made it out to a Tri-ZPUG
> meeting.  That's the same room we used to use when we first started meeting
> at UNC, right?

Yes. The room of the first couple of Plone Boot Camps and the location
of numerous meetings.

office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323