[triangle-zpug] python hosting plan from $8.25/mo...

Geoff Davis geoff at geoffdavis.net
Mon Apr 2 15:27:45 UTC 2007

Joel Burton pointed me to Server4You (http://server4you.net), and I
have had pretty good luck with them.  You get your own box all to
yourself starting from $50/month.  You have root access and complete
control -- it's a physical box, not a virtual machine -- so you have
to play sysadmin, but you get to do whatever you want.  I think Kapil
Thangavelu also uses them.