[triangle-zpug] O'Reilly User Group -- and RoR Strikes Again ;)

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Sep 20 16:47:42 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

Chris Calloway writes:
 > I would like to make a proposal to this group for thumbs +1/0/-1
 > feedback on the question:
 >
 > "Should TriZPUG register as an O'Reilly User Group?"

+1 -- the books, discounts and further publicity (?) might go a long
way.

FYI, the "Ruby For Rails" book guy is teaching a quickly sold-out RoR
class in early October, in Raleigh.

I invited the TJUG "announcer" for the RfR class, to come to our
talks.  He sounded very interested.

Still, I think we need to get those TJUG guys seeing all our
announcements, for all the upcoming TZPUG Web-tech talks.

thank you,
----mark