[triangle-zpug] Searching for Camp Five/BBQ Sprint meeting space

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:25:16 CEST 2006

I'm searching for space to hold Camp Five (Zope 3 in Plone training) and
the BBQ Sprint (Plone 3 Sprint) during the dates to Monday January 22
through Sunday January 28, 2007. Access for set up would be required
Saturday January 20 and Sunday January 21. These dates may change
according to the availability of key people.

If you have been to one of our camps in Phillips Hall, you know the
minimum of what is needed:

1) Conference (long continuous desks facing front) style seating
2) Front desk/podium with laptop projector
3) Whiteboards
4) Wired ethernet and AC power at each seat
5) Our own catering/Food allowed/place to put beverage and snack service
6) Free to TriZPUG
7) Convenient to restaurants and less expensive hotels
8) Convenient parking available
9) In the Triangle (prefer close to large Plone  developerbase like UNC)

Please respond to me *offlist* if you have an interesting possiblity.