[triangle-zpug] UNC Chapter of TriZPUG met today

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Sat Sep 9 03:16:09 CEST 2006

Howdy Chris,

Chris Calloway writes:
 > TriZPUG,
 >
 > For a long time, people have been saying Python and Plone people on the
 > UNC campus need to meet. And I've been trying to encourage them to
 > participate in TriZPUG.

 > So today, after some suggestions that some people will only come out in
 > the daytime, there was a meeting of Python and Plone people on the UNC
 > campus. 54 people were invited. 17 showed up. That's an above average
 > attendance for a TriZPUG meeting. We met for an hour and forty five minutes.

Will this go forward as an "open to UNC participants only" meeting?  I
would imagine that folks who can't or won't attend the regular TriZPUG
meetings might have interesting things to share, apart from UNC campus
business or concerns.

If the meeting is not closed to non-UNC folks, I hope you all post
your meetings & topics to the TriZPUG email list.

Just curious, we might all gain from more participation one way or
another.

thank you,
----mark