[triangle-zpug] editor discussion continued...

Stephan Altmueller Stephan_Altmueller at unc.edu
Wed May 31 19:26:43 CEST 2006

I have (bought and) tried Komodo in the past, when it was version 2.x
and I was disappointed. I remember the user interface being kind
of unresponsive a lot of times (on a P4 laptop with 512MB).
I also felt that it was bloated, because it not only supports python, but
a lot of other scripting languages (PHP, Perl, ...).
There is a newer version  (v 3.5.3) out, that is probably better.

I eventually returned to using emacs.

I am using WingIDE at work now and I think it's much better.
Like Rob said it does everything I need it to do.

If you do a lot of Python programming it's money well spent.

- Stephan