[triangle-zpug] editor discussion continued...

Dave Powell jdavep at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:39:51 CEST 2006

hey guys...

...we were talking about editors/ide's last night, and besides Rob touting
Wing, i didn't hear a lot of other options...

...has anybody tried PyDev for eclipse?...it looks pretty full featured, and
is free...anybody know if it allows for debugging?...

...and if there are any other editors with things like code completion that
folks are using, i'd love to hear more...

thanks..
...dave p

On 5/30/06, Ben Best <bbest at duke.edu> wrote:

> I won't be able to make it until 7, so please call me if this migrates
> elsewhere (ie bar).
>
> Thanks, Ben (cell: 919-308-7754)
>

> On 5/26/06, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Paul has posted a meeting notice for Tuesday:
> >
> > http://trizpug.org/Members/psmith/may-30-meeting
> >
> > Note the start time is set for 6pm!
> >
> > I've already heard from several people who will be coming. Rob is going
> > to talk
> > about how PBC2 affected his Plone development at work. Paul is going to
> > talk
> > about Django. I will answer questions about PyCamp and give a super
> > short demo
> > of Enthon, the Python distribution for Windows which has Numpy, Numeric,
> >
> > NumArray, SciPy, and ScientificPython built in along with a ton of other
> > scientific, computational, and visualization tools like Maya.
> >
> > In other news, I finally posted the PBC2 photo album:
> >
> > http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/pbc2-photos
> > http://trizpug.org/gallery/pbc2006/
> >
> > Have a great weekend. Go to a cookout. Go to the beach. And see you
> > Tuesday at
> > CapStrat.
> >
> > Cheers, Chris

j david powell
craf7 design
1017 broad st.
durham, nc  27705
919.345.8370
jdavep at craf7.com

Learn more about how I've joined in the fight against cancer:

Team in Training and the Leukemia Lymphoma Society:
http://www.lls.org    http://www.teamintraining.org

My Blog:
http://dave.tntcyclist.org

Donate Now!