[triangle-zpug] May meeting & PBC2 Photos

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat May 27 06:11:10 CEST 2006

Paul has posted a meeting notice for Tuesday:

http://trizpug.org/Members/psmith/may-30-meeting

Note the start time is set for 6pm!

I've already heard from several people who will be coming. Rob is going to talk
about how PBC2 affected his Plone development at work. Paul is going to talk
about Django. I will answer questions about PyCamp and give a super short demo
of Enthon, the Python distribution for Windows which has Numpy, Numeric,
NumArray, SciPy, and ScientificPython built in along with a ton of other
scientific, computational, and visualization tools like Maya.

In other news, I finally posted the PBC2 photo album:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/pbc2-photos
http://trizpug.org/gallery/pbc2006/

Have a great weekend. Go to a cookout. Go to the beach. And see you Tuesday at
CapStrat.

Cheers, Chris