[triangle-zpug] triangle-zpug Digest, Vol 35, Issue 18

Christopher Johnson cjj at ifpeople.net
Wed Mar 29 19:36:50 CEST 2006

Frank, Veda, and others,

I am really sorry for delay, but I will not make it tonight. I decided
to skip my flight and come in later. Yesterday my house was broken into
and my laptop stolen. In addition to being a bit behind on my
presentation now, I was up till 3am picking glass out of my bed...

Really sorry to change at last minute like this. But I feel very
unsettled today and too rushed to head out now (which I would have to to
make the flight).

I will be around through Friday midday. My cell number is 404-550-3880
if anyone is around the Raleigh area and wants to say hello.

Cheers,
Chris