[triangle-zpug] Wed. evening watering :)

Veda Williams vedawms at unc.edu
Tue Mar 28 16:41:04 CEST 2006

Ok, we'll meet Wednesday at West 94th Street Pub around 6pm, located here:

http://triangle.citysearch.com/review/6201513

Frank and I will be there, and of course other folks are welcome too. If you
can get a cab there, I will drop you at your hotel afterwards.

- Veda

--
Veda Williams
OASIS Content Management Services