[triangle-zpug] March meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:39:29 CEST 2006

On 3/27/06, Geoff Davis <geoff at geoffdavis.net> wrote:

> What's the scoop on the meeting?  Are we on?
>
> I do have a killer presentation lined up...

For you Geoff, anything :)

I think I've managed to get this meeting setup at Hock Plaza (located at the
intersection of Erwin Rd and Douglas St, across from Duke campus).

The meeting announcement is available at
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/trizpug_mar06. Directions can be found at
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/hockplaza_logistics.

If anything in how to get into the building changes, I'll let eveyone know
via the list, but make sure when you park you go through the gates instead
of parking in the ungated area where you'd imagine you'd park. That area is
reserved for building management and the restaurant.

See you there,

Mike