[triangle-zpug] Plone Workflow in ArchGenXML

Kurt Bendl kurt.bendl at louisville.edu
Thu Mar 23 23:50:02 CET 2006

Hey Mike,

Could you share an example of one of your AGX-created
workflows with us?  I'm fairly a noob at ArchGenXML (okay,
a noob at most everything these days), and I'd really
appreciate seeing an example of how to use the
UML tools to do this.

Thanks!

   Kurt

>>> mrevoir at gmail.com 03/23/06 4:22 PM >>>

I'm lazy, I always use ArchGenXML to create my workflows as a product
(assuming they're not meant to be part of one.) AGX takes care of
installing
it for me and, if needed, I can write a script so that content types
get
switched to my new workflow during the install.

Mike