[triangle-zpug] Chris Johnson

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Thu Mar 23 23:11:05 CET 2006

""I am not a developer but dig Plone/Zope community. So if there are any
activities or people want to get together, please let me know. I will be
there from Wed (Mar 29) in afternoon to Friday Mar 31 midday.""

Chris Johnson
I'm sure we can rustle up a few Plonistas and share/swap stories. I am
suggesting Wed. Mar 29th, we meet at a favorite watering hole called
"Lantern" on Franklin steet. They open around 6:00 pm so why don't we just
meet there in the back around 6:00 pm for cocktails. Those who want to stay
for supper can do so (highly recommended...).

Please let me or this list know if you will be attending or if Thursday
evening/another venue is preferred.

Frank DiMauro