[triangle-zpug] visit to Research Triangle next week

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Mar 23 21:50:05 CET 2006

Christopher Johnson wrote:
> I am not a developer but dig Plone/Zope community. So if there are any
> activities or people want to get together, please let me know. I will be
> there from Wed (Mar 29) in afternoon to Friday Mar 31 midday.

Can any of the UNC plonistas beside me respond to this? Charlie, Rob,
Frank, Veda, Kathy, Dave, Edmund, Steve, Cherie, Ahmed, Lynn, Barrie,
Harvey, Aaron, Peter, Kevin? I'll be in Pass Christian, Mississippi on
those dates mucking out Katrina houses and won't be able to help. Else
I'd be al over this.

Chris Johnson is an official friend of TriZPUG. He was trying to send
someone from ifPeople to Plone Boot Camp and had to bow out at the last
minute. But he did support us and he has a seat reserved at the next
PBC. Please welcome him to town. ifPeople is an Atlanta based company
that does good work for Good Works. Check out their beautimous skin:

http://ifpeople.com/

See, you should meet Chris just to find out how they designed their oh
so nice Plone site if nothing else.