[triangle-zpug] visit to Research Triangle next week

Christopher Johnson cjj at ifpeople.net
Thu Mar 23 16:51:11 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I will be visiting Research Triangle area next week. I am speaking at a
conference at UNC on "Reinventing Today's Business" at the Kenan-Flagler
school (conference of the Center for Sustainable Enterpise). I will be
presenting my company's program that works with microenterprises in
South America to help them develop and become socially responsible
companies while providing Free Software development services (mostly
Plone and Zope). You can see more about the conference and my talk at:
http://www.ifpeople.net/community/news/20060227_unc

I am not a developer but dig Plone/Zope community. So if there are any
activities or people want to get together, please let me know. I will be
there from Wed (Mar 29) in afternoon to Friday Mar 31 midday.

Also, my company is seeking a web site project manager, so anyone
interested in the job could meet with me at that time (see
http://www.ifpeople.net/about/proj_man ).

Cheers,

Chris
--