[triangle-zpug] Unable to add new Plone Workflow

Veda Williams vedawms at unc.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:26:01 CET 2006

Hello,

I wanted to add a fresh Plone Workflow for a 2.1 site via portal_workflows,
but when I choose Plone Workflow (or any others, for that matter), and say
"Add", I get an error:

 Error Type
    BadRequest
Error Value
    ('Empty or invalid id specified', '')

This happened to me previously on 2.0.5, but it seems to be a problem for
2.1 as well.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? I'm working off of a fresh 2.1
plone instance. I also tried it with Joel's PloneWorkflow installed, but
still no luck.

Thanks,

- V.
--