[triangle-zpug] April Trizpug mtg

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Wed Mar 22 22:25:27 CET 2006

As far as the April meeting goes, I'll do my best to have something ready
but it may be an abbreviated presentation since we will only have had it
running for a week or so by the meeting date, (Allah/Yahweh/Supreme Being
willing) so my presentation may just deal with migration issues to new
Plone/new Enfold server, and not so much with "How are things now?"

I'll have a better idea by April 3rd. If anyone else wants to do a brief
presentation as well please jump in.

Frank DiMauro
UNC Health Care System
Information Services Division
321 Meadowmont Village Circle, 2nd Floor
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919-966-7988 (Tel)
919-966-2110 (Fax)