[triangle-zpug] March meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Mar 21 21:34:37 CET 2006

Hello TriZPUGlians,

We're due for a March meeting on the 28th.

It's Duke's turn.

Duke missed their turn back in November. Then in December, UNC agreed to
host in their place, swapping places for January. It's payback time.

Geoff has a killer presentation lined up. You won't want to miss it.

I won't be here. I'll be in southern Mississippi next week cleaning up
Katrina aftermath.

So, Duke TriZPUGlians, please put your initiative beanies on and take
the wheel. Y'all are all growed up and can handle it. Robert, Ben, and
Mike, you guys confer on where to have it and get the meeting notices
up, published, and linked on trizpug.org, python.org, zope.org, and
plone.org. The place to post events on python.org is here:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents

You know, it would be a really, really good idea if Duke and Capstrat
went ahead and filled up the calendar with their dates for the rest of
the year. Someone is always asking about meeting dates. It would help
with the mad scramble to get up last minute announcements. You don't
have to put up the real topics yet, you know. I filled in the UNC dates
for the rest of the year with dummy topics. Except for April. Frank
really is going to present on UNC HealthCare and EnfoldServer in April,
aren't you Frank?