[triangle-zpug] Can I make my site logo an image map?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:44:23 CET 2006

I'm using plone to set up a web site for the "Carolinas+" region of
the International Plastic Modelers Society.  I haven't gone public
with it yet, but the url is
http://ipmsr12.denhaven2.com

My logo is a map of the Carolinas with stars representing the location
of the chapters in the region.  I've had my chapter contacts have a
look, and it's been suggested that it would be nice if those stars
could be used for navigation.

I'd like to have a label pop up with the name of the chapter when the
mouse rolled over one of the stars, and have clicking on a star
navigate to the folder for that chapter.

Is this easy/hard to do, any suggestions?

--
Rick DeNatale