[triangle-zpug] PBC2 social hour

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 3 20:50:01 CET 2006

TriZPUGers,

If you've been to a TriZPUG meeting in the past, attended Plone Boot
Camp in the past or are a member of this mailing list, please come to
Lucy's, 114 Henderson St, Chapel Hill on Tuesday, March 14 at 5:15pm.

We're having a social hour for boot campers and you, as our host
organization, are invited to join us.

Please find me when you get there. I will give you a PBC2 button.
Wearing this button will entitle you to hor d'oeurves and open bar for
pints until we exhaust our budget cap.

There are 18 well chosen varieties of brew on tap at Lucy's. Feel free
to stay for dinner. Lucy's is a New Orleans themed hang-out in a
historic downtown building with a patio.