[triangle-zpug] PBC2 shop

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Mar 2 22:30:27 CET 2006

Paul Smith wrote:
>     At the meeting on Tuesday, Rob was curious about how well the logo
> shows up on t-shirts... just got mine via UPS last night, and no
> worries.

Well, they should look even better now. After Rob and I looked at the
samples we received yesterday (too late to make the TriZPUG meeting,
unfortunately), Rob made a couple of tweaks on the final rasterization
and they should look even better now. At least I hope so, because
yesterday I ordered a bunch of door prizes from the shop for Boot Camp.

> Looks great. Chris, I'll have those photos for you next week. :)

I look forward to it and please say Hi to Plone folks in New Orleans for
me. I can't believe I'm going to miss the Symposium for the first time.