[triangle-zpug] PBC2 shop

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Mar 2 00:45:34 CET 2006

We've completed our product testing. And so the PBC2 shop is ready for
business:

http://www.cafepress.com/trizpug

TriZPUG does not make anything from the sales of items from the TriZPUG
shop. These items are offered at CafePress cost in order to bring you
the lowest cost on demand apparel available. Basically, what's a meeting
of programmers without a t-shirt?

Remember, if you are going to Plone Symposium in New Orleans next week,
and you have your picture taken there wearing your Plone Boot Camp 2
t-shirt, especially if you have your picture taken with Alan Runyan or
Alexander Limi while wearing your PBC2 t-shirt, send the picture and
your cafepress.com receipt to bootcamp at trizpug.org and TriZPUG will pay
for your t-shirt!

Make sure the t-shirt logo gets in the picture and you are wearing it.
And you're in New Orleans. At next week's Plone Symposium. :)

Offer limited to shirt values under $15 and standard shipping charges of
$4. Offer limited to $19 total per person. CA and KY taxes not refundable.