[triangle-zpug] PyCamp volunteer tasks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jun 27 21:12:12 CEST 2006

Several of you have asked what you can do to help with PyCamp.

We have the following PyCamp volunteer needs:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pyc1/tasks

If you can commit to any of these, the sooner I know about, the less I
will fret, and the more attention I can devote to the PyCamp program.

I will say the hardest task is the pre-camp shopping and setup. It takes
about 12 hours spread across Saturday and Sunday before camp. Last time,
it took *two* truckloads which each looked like this:

http://trizpug.org/gallery/pbc2006/IMG_0122.JPG/view

See you tonight.